DPSCD Go Green Challenge Leaderboard!
DPSCD Go Green Energy Challenge Reminder!
- Reduce the Juice Challenge
- Power Down for the Breaks-winter break on February 17th is the last chance!
- Community Engagement-this includes parent workshops or sharing energy saving tips with classmates or community members!
- Sustainability Patrols-can be energy and/or recycling patrols!
- Innovation Project-don’t forget the 6 point maximum!
Innovation Opportunity: Hallway Light Metering!
In this project your green team will have the opportunity to use a light meter to check the light levels throughout your building! Comparing their findings to the recommended light levels for different spaces, each green team will then make recommendations!
Your Green School Coordinator will bring the light meters and talk to the green team about the importance of conserving energy!
To earn this point, you must submit the Innovation Project Submission Form along with two (2) photos via Credly.
Credly code: GGCInnovation